[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to CCM4 SIP Trunk one-way audio problem.

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Mon Apr 10 04:12:39 MST 2006

Hello, ,

I have some of asterisk  to CCM4 SIP trunk oneway audio problems.

I have setup a asterisk server. It's work great and have no any problems
connect to local ITSP (using SIP protocol) . But we need to build a sip
trunk to another CCM4 server.

The network typology like this.

SIP Phone (192.168.1.100) <-----------> 192.168.1.254 (Asterisk Server)
59.124. xx.xx <------------> [INERNET] <-------------> PIX firewall
<---------> CCM4

1.The CCM4 side user can call to my asterisk extension and work great.
2.When I make a call from SIP phone to CCM4 extension. The CCM4 user can
pickup the call but he can't hear me. It's seems have an  one-way audio
problem.

The PIX firewall already mapping the TCP/UDP 5060 and UDP 16384-32768 to
CCM4 Server.

I have try to install another sip phone using public IP. It's same problems.

Anyone have any suggest on the settings?

My sip.conf configuration:
[ccm4]
context=..............
canreinvite=no
host= the_ccm4_server_ip
nat=no
qualify=yes
type=peer

I have change a lot of settings. canreinvite=yes or no, nat=yes/no
qualify=yes/no. It's doesn't work.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Kevin