[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk is not reconnecting

Michael Strelnikov michaelst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 00:56:48 MST 2006

Hi,

   I have problem with two my asterisk servers (connection by IAX). First is
working as master (external dynamic IP with dynamic DNS service). Second is
slave behind NAT. The second is registering on first one. Then both servers
can make calls to another one.
   The problem is that sometimes master server is not available. The slave
server recognizes it but after some time stop trying to reconnect. It
connects only after I perform command "reload" from cli.
   Both servers have "qualify=3000" under user options.

What is the problem? How to fix it?

Thanks
--
Best regards,