[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Sun Apr 9 13:09:36 MST 2006

Miles,

I think this is a limitation of the AGI - I don't believe that asterisk can
fork a new process.  If so, that would be interesting!

The script uses Wget - I believe we can set a timeout so that your system
doesn't hang waiting for the HTTP response.  Let me know if that would solve
your problem.  (You can also set the WGET timeout in your system's config I
believe)

MD