[Asterisk-Users] Problem - Voicemail resets phone

Paul A Brown paul at fowlmere.com
Sun Apr 9 12:44:17 MST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Things seem to work fine (except my phone audio issue in a previous mail)

I can leave a vmail message and it emails it out fine. However when I dial
the vmail server from any phone it usually resets the phone half way
through. There is no single point where it starts to do this, it can vary
but it happens sometimes after I connect to the vmail server.

Has anyone seen this? What other details can I post?

Thanks

Paul