[Asterisk-Users] meetme

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun Apr 9 12:16:48 MST 2006

Snip..

> > you could try dialing 9999 from another phone and to dial
> either 1023
> > or 0, my guess is 1023 is what the other people will have to dial.
> I would assume that it would work like that, but nope.  9999
> from a different phone just creates a new conf, and 1023 is
> never announced it is only in in the logs.
>
> where would a person find out about how meetme() works?

>From the CLI you can do show application meetme.

I would suggest you add a conference number to the extension.

IE

Exten => 750,1,MeetMe(750| your options go here )
Exten => 751,1,MeetMe(750| your options go here )
Exten => 752,1,MeetMe(750| your options go here )
Exten => 753,1,MeetMe(750| your options go here )

That will give you 4 meetme rooms. Play with that and then add and
remove the different options that are in MeetMe to 'tweak' your install.

Alex