[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 and Voicemail

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Sun Apr 9 11:19:10 MST 2006

it dials the userid that you put in that field as an extension.
at home I have it set to 100

and then I have this in the extensions.conf

exten => 100,1,Answer
exten => 100,2,Wait(1)
exten => 100,3,VoicemailMain,s${CALLERIDNUM}
exten => 100,4,Macro(hangupcall)

so the user doesn't need to put in a password when they press the MSG button