[Asterisk-Users] how to communicate two PCs on LAN with Asterisk

KhojaS skhoja272 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 02:06:20 MST 2006

Dear Asterisk users,
            I m working on a final year research based project on Asterisk ... the work I would like to take from Asterisk is to have voice conversation between two PCs connected with eachother on a LAN with no Internet connection by using minimum hardware ... plz if anyone can guide me how to do it with what hardware and software ... your help in this concern will be highly appreiciated ...
Thankyou for your consideration

Regards,
Shahzad Khoja