[Asterisk-Users] queueue recording and what to do next

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Apr 8 12:49:39 MST 2006

Thank you very much for the tip Matt.

I was wondering, besides recording the queues, I also use mixmonitor on my
dialplans for some extensions, does mixmonitor also use sommix to mix the
call legs are is mixmonitor mixing realtime using inernal asterisk
functions?

I say this because I just to make sure that by replacing sommix I wont brake
anything else.