[Asterisk-Users] Quintum ASM400 FXO configuration

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 01:22:29 MST 2006

Hi All,

This is my first day i brought ASM400 for Calling Card
porpuse, I created AGI script for calling crad, so if
some one is dialing 12345 our Calling Card AGI script
will start to asking PIN,Phone number etc....

The Script is working well with SIPURA 3000. But i
wanted to configure in quintum because this model is
already having 4FXO line. So if any once can give me
some usefull link or the idea for FXO configuration i
will be appricate.

I am looking the following diagram:

PSTN ----> FXO Line (Quintum)
FXO Line ----> 12345 at myasteriskserver.com

Thats all.

Please help me for this issue. Thank very much in
advance.

Thank You
Abdul