[Asterisk-Users] DIALSTATUS for Multiple Dialled Numbers

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Apr 7 21:17:49 MST 2006

Without modifications to Dial, I don't think so.

However,

Dial(Local/SIP-123 at dialstatus&Local/IAX2-124 at dialstatus)

[dialstatus]
_X.,1,Set(TECH=${CUT(${EXTEN},-,1)})
_X.,2,Set(DEVICE=${CUT(${EXTEN},-,2)})
_X.,3,Dial(${TECH}/${DEVICE}||)

Or something like this...

I would also create Variable name to track each one.