[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Centrex Question

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Apr 7 20:04:09 MST 2006

I haven't dealt with Centrex for a long time, and one of my customers is
being courted heavily by a Sprint salesperson.

Am I not correct in assuming that each "line" of Centrex corresponds to
an "extension" in the PBX world?

This site has 2 POTS lines and 5 extensions, and they told me that for
the same thing they're paying right now (~$40/POTS line) they will be
getting two Centrex "lines" that will do the same thing.

The way I understood it, each of those two Centrex lines is an extension.

In general, would they still be paying their POTS fees, too?

Sorry for the noise, but I can't discuss this intelligently with them,
and that's hurting me.

Thanks.

B.