[Asterisk-Users] Re: gotoif

Jeremy Wadhams jwadhams1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 15:02:12 MST 2006

I had the same problem on a script, I suspect this is the first time you're using the "holdopt" variable?  Try setting it to zero before the read.

It looks like if holdopt is "NULL" (the user doesn't input anything and you haven't got something in the variable to start with) asterisk interprets that line as:
s,202,GotoIf($[ = 1 ]?4)

and that generates the error.

--JW