[Asterisk-Users] Beeps and noises during calls

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Fri Apr 7 12:49:32 MST 2006

First, you could use a softphone like sjphone or X-Lite.
If the problem is still there, pull any card from your server and try from
internal (sip) extension to another internal extension. Also have a closer
look on your nic.

only some ideas to isolate the problem...
hope it helps a little

Regards

Guido