[Asterisk-Users] editing the asterisk -addons makefile

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Fri Apr 7 07:51:33 MST 2006

Can someone point me to some documentation on how to add app_CBMysql.c
to my makefile. I also am a little unsure of the directions on how to
compile it.

Here is what I am working with...

 . Download and compile app_cbmysql in /usr/src/asterisk/apps or
wherever you have the Asterisk source. Run as root:
cd /usr/src/asterisk/apps
wget http://www.fitawi.com/Asterisk/app_cbmysql.c (site is currently
down)
Edit the Makefile in that folder using the patch
www.fitawi.com/Asterisk/Makefile-cbmysql-patch.txt  (site is currently
down) Compile Asterisk : run make install in the Asterisk source
directory (not the subdirectory apps!!!!). In this way you will compile
only app_cbmysql.c and not all the other parts of Asterisk.

Fitawi.com is out of commission for now.

Jordan Novak

Communications Technician