[Asterisk-Users] SIP to another PBX w/ forwarding set

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Thu Apr 6 18:50:58 MST 2006

OK - I know this is expected behavior, but I am stuck.

Transferring calls from the * IVR to another SIP PBX ringing multiple
extensions simultaneously with call-forwarding set on a phone obviously
goes directly to the forwarded # since that phone answers first.

I need a way to make it where if it is under say 500ms that answers,
that it disregards it.  I am sure I can do it with AGI, but was
wondering if the normal Dial() command has an option for it?

I could find no docs on it - otherwise I will write an AGI.

Thanks,

Greg