[Asterisk-Users] OT: HOWTO: Create a 90mbit bonded link 600 m etres away with Cat 3 or telco wire [long]

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Apr 6 15:35:29 MST 2006

yeah that's what came up before when I asked the list about this a couple
months ago. The concensus was that in the case of a lightning strike or what
have you the 24 awg copper would immediately fry and would not transmit too
much of the current sustained. of course my neat little trick here would be
fried all to hell, but...