[Asterisk-Users] How to restrict simultaneous phone registrations

Bryan Mahin bryanm at uneta.com
Thu Apr 6 09:57:46 MST 2006

Correct, and I can lookup the registration IP's but they are NAT'd. I'm
using a siparator for traversal. This means the only IP's asterisk is
seeing are that of the siparator. At this point I'm not aware of a fix
to see the end user's IP while using NAT traversal. I'm not opposed to
ditching the siparator if there's a better solution. All ideas are
welcome. (That's within budget of course) :)