[Asterisk-Users] Pickup() h323

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu Apr 6 08:20:58 MST 2006

I have exactly oposite experience:
I'm using in two sites one with callmanager (v4), one with gnugk
gatekeeper and ci$co h323 gateways
with ooh323 - caller id name is not go through, when calling from
asterisk to callmanager, sending dtmf from callmanger to asterisk isn't
funtional
with oh323 - caller id isn't working, dtmf OK, but problems with oh323
registering to two gatekeepers, also seems, that oh323 isn't good
maintained, look at bugtracker and last release date :-(
original h.323 is working prety good for me on site with callmanager and
on site with dual gatekeepers (except pickup via this channel, as I
wrote at beginning, but maybe this be implemented soon ;-)
PJ