[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Thu Apr 6 08:17:10 MST 2006

Yes.

In Sip.conf you need the following lines:

externip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; put public ip address here
localnet=192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0 ; edit as appropriate

In your firewall, add the following mappings to your server:

5060-5061 UDP
10,000 - 20,000 UDP

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com