[Asterisk-Users] audiocodes with asterisk:- newbie

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:29:46 MST 2006

Hello friends,
  I am using SIP on Asterisk 1.2.4. All my configurations are working perfectly on a Welltech fxo box. But today I changed to an audiocodes MP104 fxo box. All the sip signalling works fine but the noise is something like an alien invasion, I mean, its completely outrageous. I dont know what to do. Has anyone got an audiocodes with asterisk working. Please help me with some configurations in audiocodes

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                -- Ernest Rutherford