[Asterisk-Users] Incoming call redirected to mobile

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Apr 6 01:52:54 MST 2006

Asterisk SVN-trunk-r7353M

I have a EuroISDN line. I am sometimes out of the office so I get my
extension to ring both my mobile and desk top (7960) phone at the same time.

This all works just peachy. However, I have a question regarding
callerid. Is there any way of setting the callerid so that I can see the
number that is calling me on my mobile (I see it on the desktop) rather
than the number assigned to my ISDN line ?

Julian.