[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: H323 problems

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Apr 6 01:22:47 MST 2006

In article <44325871.7070601 at alphaque.com>, dinesh at alphaque.com says...
> On 04/04/06 19:20 Tomislav Pareina said the following:
> > Ooh323 channel driver from asterisk-addons-1.2.1 has same problem
>
> have you managed to get this working ?

I certainly hope so, but I'm not sure. I have applied patch yesterday. Now I'm waiting... :))
Here are instruction that Sam has posted on ooh323 mailing list.

You can apply patch, or wait few days when I'll announce does it work :))

P.S.
You can install ooh323 channel drivers form Asterisk-addons-1.2.2 they should work also, but I'm unable to install them on Fedora Core 4 (liptoolize/automake problems)

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr