[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: How to reset "in-use" flag automatically ?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Apr 6 00:21:21 MST 2006

JP Carballo wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> I tried now many places to put these lines in. The system still
>> announces "This card number is in use".
>> Can you give me a place where to put it in?
>>
> It's not receiving a card number.
> Find the following 3 lines:
>
> #
> # At this point we have a valid card number.
> #
>
> Insert the whole routine either just before or after these lines.

There I have it!!!!

#
# At this point we have a valid card and pin number.
#

if ($phoneno eq "RESET_INUSE") {
   &setinuse($carddata->{number}, 0);
   exit(0);
}

&checkexpired($carddata->{number});
&checkinuse($carddata->{number});
&setinuse($carddata->{number}, 1);

I put this into 682 in the extensions.conf
exten => 681,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERID(num)},BALANCE,1)
exten => 681,2,Hangup
exten => 682,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERID(num)},RESET_INUSE,2)
exten => 682,2,Hangup

As soon the flag is set, 682 will also tell you: The card number is in
use, try later !!!!!

What do I miss?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger