[Asterisk-Users] VPB cannot call out

hensem boy hensemboy03 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 23:12:46 MST 2006

Hi Dovid

Actually I dont how to set up my DTMF. Anyway here is the setting :-

/etc/vpb/vtcore.conf

[general]
name = vtcore
channels=12
cards=2

[card0]
type=openpci
channels=4
hwplaygain=12
hwrecordgain=-12
chan = 0

/etc/asterisk/vpb.conf
[general]
type = v4pci
cards = 1

[interfaces]

board = 1
echocancel = on

context = from-pstn
UseLoopDrop = 0
mode = fxo
channel = 0

Using this setting, I can get the call. But when I tried to call out, it looks like it didnt set the DTMF. Do I need to configure any bal or txgain and rxgain setting? If so, what should I do?

Thanks.

Dovid Bender <asteriskdigium at yahoo.com> wrote: Check your DTMF Settings.