[Asterisk-Users] WebMeetme Problem Please help!!!

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Apr 5 16:53:04 MST 2006

Sorry folks, my DSL took a bullet during a move this week and I'm still
trying to
get it back.

Now I do see one problem, the correct file is defines.php not .conf.  If
my README
file points to .conf, I will fix that (but from memory I don't think it
does, so I wonder
where it came from).

Dan

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jordan
Novak
	Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:26 PM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] WebMeetme Problem Please help!!!

	I am running Feodra, I have downloaded the WebMeetMe Program,
untar it to /var/www/html/WebMeetMe. I can access teh web page as of
now. I cannot for the life of me figure out where defines.conf is. The
install tells me it is in /var/www/html/WebMeetMe/lib/ however a
complete search of the computer cannot find it anywhere. The /lib/
subdirectory does not exist in the untar'ed folder either. I could
understand creating it under the /lib/ directory but I can't see a
reason why it wouldn,t be there already.

	Here is what I have done...
	Download to /home/ directory
	extract to /var/www/html/
	try to edit defines.php
	no directory or file

	Am I missing something crucial here?

	This is the directory of /var/www/html/WebMeetMe

	about.php          conf_control.php  css     index.php
phpagi_2_14
	call_operator.php  counter.txt       images  info.txt

	I checked the folders under this directory. All I can figure is
that I am downloading 1.2 and the instructions are for 1.3. Which
apparently is a bad link.