[Asterisk-Users] Problem with setting ringtones on Cisco 7960 phone.

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Wed Apr 5 13:19:59 MST 2006

hello, maybe quite off topic, but is there any way, how to do some like:
exten =>
3010,2,Dial(SIP/3010/ALERT_INFO=normal_ringtone&SIP/3011/ALERT_INFO=beep_ringtone)

so, ring on two lines concurently, but using two distinguish tones (eg.
I would like to be informed, about incomming call for other phone, but
only with beep tone on my phone)
PJ