[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Origination Problem

CFN - Jan Serve jan at callforcenetwork.be
Wed Apr 5 13:20:10 MST 2006

Hi all,
I have here several IAX2 Softphones(IDEFISK, DIAX and an own develop
based on iaxclient.lib). I have follow dialrules in my std-test extension:

[std-test]
exten => *601,1,Answer
exten => *601,n,Dial(IAX2/pbxnetwork/xxxxxx,30,m)
exten => *601,n,Hangup

exten => *602,1,Answer
exten => *602,n,Dial(IAX2/pbxnetwork/xxxxxx,30)
exten => *602,n,Hangup

No I have a problem when I use the Manager API and the Originate Action,
when I Originate my Softphone to *601 I hear the holding-music and get
connected right to the opposite site. That works since January without
problems and everything is fine. But when I originate to *602 I hear
nothing. I see in the CLI that the Call get connected but I not hear
anything in my Softphone. One curios thing is that in IDEFISK I get a
the opposite site when I click on the Active Line Selection, but this is
onliest client where I have seen this behaviour.

My Originate statement is:

Action: Originate
Channel: IAX2/test
Exten: *602
Callerid: IAX2/test
Account: test
Context: std-test

The Debug Outputs are:
Output of Origination to *601
- Call accepted by xx.xxx.xxx.xx (format gsm)
   -- Format for call is gsm
      > Channel IAX2/test-2 was answered.
   -- Executing Answer("IAX2/test-2", "") in new stack
   -- Executing Dial("IAX2/test-2", "IAX2/pbxnetwork/0xxxxxx|30|m") in
new stack
   -- Called pbxnetwork/0xxxxxx
   -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'IAX2/test-2'
   -- Call accepted by xx.xxx.xxx.xx (format gsm)
   -- Format for call is gsm
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-6 is making progress passing it to IAX2/test-2
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-6 is ringing
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-6 answered IAX2/test-2
   -- Stopped music on hold on IAX2/test-2
   -- Hungup 'IAX2/pbxnetwork-6'
   -- Hungup 'IAX2/test-2'

Output of Origination to *602
- Call accepted by xx.xxx.xxx.xx (format gsm)
   -- Format for call is gsm
      > Channel IAX2/test-3 was answered.
   -- Executing Answer("IAX2/test-3", "") in new stack
   -- Executing Dial("IAX2/test-3", "IAX2/pbxnetwork/0xxxxxx|30") in new
stack
   -- Called pbxnetwork/0xxxxxx
   -- Call accepted by xx.xxx.xxx.xx (format gsm)
   -- Format for call is gsm
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-4 is making progress passing it to IAX2/test-3
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-4 is ringing
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-4 stopped sounds
   -- IAX2/pbxnetwork-4 answered IAX2/test-3
   -- Hungup 'IAX2/pbxnetwork-4'
   -- Hungup 'IAX2/test-3'

I hope someone can give me a hint what the problem is and how I could
solve it.

With greetings Jan Serve.