[Asterisk-Users] Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 02:33:42 MST 2006

Yes i had that already. I had all just fine with a daily Asterisk Stop
and Asterisk Start at 4:00AM.

I've just reach the office and i'm unable to get asterisk Cli. I can
see that it's working.

But i can't control it...

I hope some one could help me on this! I don't want to reboot the
machine, i have my users in calls....

Best regards,
Marco Mouta