[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-ooh323, asterisk 1.2.6 and netmeeting

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Tue Apr 4 22:17:11 MST 2006

Dinesh Nair wrote:
> the symptoms are that calls from a SIP client to NetMeeting rings on
> NetMeeting, but upon answering the call in NetMeeting, no audio is passed
> between the two. eventually, the call times out and hangs up.

I had a similar problem connecting Asterisk to an Avaya IP403 via
OOH323: In the end, I removed all the disallow=all and allow=<codec>
lines in Asterisk. This seems to have allowed the two systems to
overcome the codec negotiation problems they were having and proceed
with actual audio transfer. :)

I have no idea if this is related, but I thought I'd just throw that out
there, if only for testing purposes.

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>