[Asterisk-Users] speech rec what works

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Apr 4 18:31:40 MST 2006

A_ Navone wrote:
> speech rec what works ?
> anything out there with established dictionary, eg medical ?
> don't want to pay $3-4K for Nuance API
> thx in advance

The LumenVox SRE is going into beta testing with Asterisk integration
this week, and we expect to be able to release it to the public shortly.
It will be priced very fairly, and is easy to use.

There is no 'dictionary', though, you need to build your own based on
what your application requires. Having too many words in the
'dictionary' (grammar) could be worse than having too few :-)