[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk in production as a fax server, anyone?

MBIT Technologies mail at mbit.com.au
Tue Apr 4 16:18:33 MST 2006

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but I don't think Asterisk
is the package you would want to use if you are going to implement a fax
production server. A more mature package in this area is Hylafax. I think
you will find it will be far more reliable than Asterisk in the case of a
fax production server. Heres a link

http://www.hylafax.org

Regards

Mark Brooker