[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have a definitive list of Manager eventsper category?

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Tue Apr 4 12:34:52 MST 2006

I don't think you can selectively receive events.  I am also write an app using heavy manager actions, and I put the filters on my app. So far, I have not seen traffic from these events do a dent to my application/network performance.

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of Josh McAllister
Sent: Tue 4/4/2006 2:59 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Anyone have a definitive list of Manager eventsper category?

Can anyone provide a complete list of events and to which category they
are in? (ie. system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user).

I'm using * Manager in various ways with heavy call volume and would
like to limit the events per connection as much as possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh McAllister