[Asterisk-Users] Ideal setup for PRI/T1 and TE110P

JT Zemp zekeonfire.news at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:46:22 MST 2006

Hi all, I'm sure something similar has been discussed, but one can only
wade through the archives for so long.

I'm setting up a T1 and my telco has a bunch of questions it wants me to
answer. I know much of the TE110p is configurable to do any of this, but
I wanted to know if there is an optimal or preferred setup.

Any help would be appreciated. Here is the quiz my telco is giving me:

Wiring: 4-Wire | Coax | Fiber (I'm assuming 4-wire is the correct interface)
Jack type: RJ45 | 48? (I'm pretty sure the TE110p is RJ45 - correct?)
Dial Tone: None | Yes-Precise | Yes-SCC
Framing: SF | ESF (I'm assuming ESF)
Line Coding: AMI | B8ZS
Signaling Start: Ground Start | E&M | Loop Start w/ring | Loop Start w/o
ring (which of these does kewlstart deal with?)
Pulse Mode: DTMF | MF (I assume DTMF)
Outpulse Mode: Wink | Immediate | Seizure (If Seizure, then Origination
or Digit Collection)
Will ANI delivery be required for Toll-Free service? (I'm assuming Yes
if we want to pass our caller id?)

Thanks a ton for your time,

JT