[Asterisk-Users] Possible PRI fault?

Lee Archer lee.archer at pentagon-systems.com
Tue Apr 4 08:14:35 MST 2006

Inbound and outbound calls seem to work fine, but I noticed this due to
trying to figure out why these extra asterisk process as being started.
When the system was running * 1.0.10 I did notice that after a while
channels 1 and 2 would stop receiving and making calls.  The PRI is with
BT and on the other systems the PRI is also with BT and they don't have
this problem.

Regards

Lee