[Asterisk-Users] Blocked channels, according to our telco... leading to CONGESTION status

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Apr 4 06:12:56 MST 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 20:21, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> He gave me a list of all blocked channels (1 to 5 was normal busy,
> 6 to 20 was idle and 21 to 31 were blocked). I ran a "zap show
> channel zap/" on them, but couldn't find anything in the output
> which made me go "All idle/busy channels have this, and all blocked
> ones have that".

Have you turned off the B channel resets in zapata.conf?  It's called
"resetinterval"  Try setting it to 3600 (1 hour) or commenting it out
entirely, and don't forget to reload chan_zap.so or restart Asterisk after
making the change.

I kind of doubt that is the issue, if reloading chan_zap.so and restarting
Asterisk did nothing, as you indicated.

-A.