[Asterisk-Users] Pickup() h323

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Tue Apr 4 04:47:56 MST 2006

Hello Jeremy,
do you think, that adding features to original h323 channel is
perspective? is still maintained or will be replaced eg. with ooh323
(from asterisk add-ons)?
anyway I'm currently using original h323, it working prety fine for me
(with ooh323/oh323 I had problem with callerid between h323-asterisk)...
PJ