[Asterisk-Users] Auto Attendant Question

Lyndon Labuschagne lyndonl at mexcom.co.za
Tue Apr 4 02:31:22 MST 2006

Hi Folks

I have had a look through the Features list, and I see that the system does
support an auto attendant, however is it possible to have say 5 telephone
numbers that a person would dial and have 5 different messages

I.e

Dial 555-1121 and you get a message for companyA call centre
Dial 555-1131 and you get a message for companyB call centre
Dial 555-1141 and you get a message for companyC call centre etc. etc.

Once you have listened to the message welcome to blah blah your call is
important etc etc. you are put through to an operator

If you need any clarification please let me know

Thanks
Lyndon