[Asterisk-Users] applicationmap

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:06:48 MST 2006

both has been a suggestion on the bug tracker, but I havn't seen it
being implemented. Right now the only way I know of getting
applicationmap to work is like this:
1. Create it in features.conf
2. use Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES) in the dialplan to make the
applicationmap available for the caller/callee as defined in
features.conf. this has to be done before you use app_dial
3. Make sure asterisk is in the mediapath when using dial, sometimes
this means adding t or T to the dial command.
Please note, there is no security whatsoever to disallow the other
party from activating an application map.