[Asterisk-Users] Coice recognition IVR?

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:25:50 MST 2006

True, installing and running Sphinx needs some real patience and time. It's
not that friendly to get it working. Even after installation, what I found
out is that it doesn't recognize basic words like yes, no, etc that
effectively .... need to explore it more when time permits. I feel Sphinx
needs lot's of development effort to get it going widely .... hope that day
is very soon.

~Vamsi