[Asterisk-Users] Is it a stun problem: 63 to 1800 msec

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Apr 3 09:26:13 MST 2006

I have one x-lite user who is using the default stun server.

I noticed that I get every 10 seconds a notice that the peer is
reachable / unreachable. I believe that it is a problem of a too far
away stun server.

To test if it is I am looking for a closer public stun server, but could
not find one. I compiled stun and would like to run it. The docs says
you need two IP addresses. I could alias a second IP address to the
public Ethernet port I have on one machine.

What IP address should than be in the dns?   The primary or the
secondary????

bye

Ronald Wiplinger