[Asterisk-Users] Compatible Asterisk Connectivity Cards : Sangoma

Andrew Kirch akirch at allthingsit.com
Mon Apr 3 08:50:40 MST 2006

I've never had issue with the Digium cards in testing and as we're
looking forward to production systems what compelling reason do I have
to pick Sangoma?  (I'm not looking for a flame-fest here, but actual
compelling reasons, ie Sangoma cards support foo which is needed in
situation bar and Digium doesn't support foo/isn't planning to support
foo until their next line of cards comes out).
Andrew