[Asterisk-Users] web meetme instructions

Richard OSS oss_richard at rogers.com
Mon Apr 3 07:45:01 MST 2006

Do you have an idea when this new submission will be available?

  Thanks.

Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com> wrote:
      Sorry for the late reply, I was away on vacation.

  Version 1.2 was created by Areski and I extended it to include the scheduling
  functions.  I guess I should get an account on the Wiki and make some updates.

  If all you need is a tool for monitoring conferences, version 1.2 is the way to go.
  If you want scheduling features with optional granular access controls, then
  the latest version from www.fitawi.com/Asterisk is the correct choice.

  I am expecting a fairly large code contribution soon, from a nice gent with much
  more PHP experience than myself.  Once I get a chance to review it I will post
  an update to 2.1.  If you'd like I can notify you before I release it and we can
  work on getting your translations in.

  Dan