[Asterisk-Users] bristuff for * 1.2.6/zaptel 1.2.5

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Apr 3 04:48:47 MST 2006

> as mISDN neighter support fax-protocol nor beeing able two work in NT-Mode
> it's no alternative for bristuff :(

I have a mISDN installation working in NT mode here...
(Adding as second card today to be able to use Asterisk as Internet PBX
betweek my ISDN Phone and the Swisscom NT+2ab.)

Ok, I miss functions like setting the time of the phones, call forwarding
etc... but I suppose not all of these would also work on the ZapHFC
drivers...

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    System Services