[Asterisk-Users] Compatible Asterisk Connectivity Cards : Sangoma

Quark IT - Hilton Travis Hilton at quarkit.com.au
Mon Apr 3 04:45:12 MST 2006

G'day Heidi,

You have to remember that Digium is a direct competitor to Sangoma and
they will take as much time as they can to post praise of their
competitor's hardware.  This is where OpenPBX is gaining hweadway - a
truly open source PBX.

Oh, and I run Asterisk here, not OpenPBX (at this point in time, but I'm
keeping a close eye on OpenPBX development.)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT