[Asterisk-Users] ZapBarge but ability to talk to the agent

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 04:36:07 MST 2006

> Hi,
>
>    Is there a way to do a ZapBarge, but where the
> person doing the
> barge-in would be able to talk to the agent only
> (whispering)?
>
>    Thanks,
There was a request for such a feature, however digium
said that since it would take a lot to create it theyw
ould charge $7,000.00. There were a group of people
that paid Digium to do it however they requested that
Digium not release it to the public since they paid
for it. If I am not mistaken if there is a group of
people that are willing to pay Digium they may be
willing to write and release it to the general public.

Dovid