[Asterisk-Users] Diva Server BRI echo options

Giuseppe g.delduca at webster.it
Mon Apr 3 02:10:04 MST 2006

Thanks Avi Miller!

Here it is my capi.conf file

[general]
nationalprefix=039
;;internationalprefix=011
rxgain=1.0
txgain=2.0
alaw=yes ;

[ISDN3]             ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be any
ntmode=yes             ;if isdn card operates in nt mode, set this to
yes when using NT-mode, ptp should be set in any case
incomingmsn=*             ;allow incoming calls to this list of
MSNs/DIDs, * == any
controller=3             ;capi controller number to use
group=1                ;dialout group
;softdtmf=on             ;enable/disable software dtmf detection,
recommended for AVM cards
;relaxdtmf=on             ;in addition to softdtmf, you can use relaxed
dtmf detection
;accountcode=             ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=isdn3in         ;context for incoming calls
holdtype=local             ;If set to 'hold', when Asterisk puts the
call on hold, ISDN HOLD will be used.
immediate=yes             ;immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if
no digits were received on incoming call (no destination number yet)
;echosquelch=1             ;_VERY_PRIMITIVE_ echo suppression
echocancel=yes             ;EICON DIVA SERVER (CAPI) echo cancelation
(possible values: 'no', 'yes', 'force', 'g164', 'g165')
;echocancelold=yes        ;use facility selector 6 instead of correct 8
(necessary for older eicon drivers)
echotail=64             ;echo cancel tail setting
bridge=yes             ;native bridging (CAPI line interconnect) if
available
callgroup=1             ;Asterisk call group
;deflect=1234567         ;deflect incoming calls to 1234567 if all B
channels are busy
devices=2             ;number of concurrent calls on this controller (2
makes sense for single BRI, 30 for PRI)

Is there something wrong?

Thanks again!

Giuseppe