[Asterisk-Users] Comparison of Business Edition VS Open Source

Lilantha Karunaratne lilantha.karunaratne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 23:48:02 MST 2006

Hi,

I would like to find out;

Anyone using Asterisk Business Edition?

If yes, could you give us a brief description of what type of solution you
use it for?

What made you to choose the Business Edition over the Open Source?

What advantage/disadvantage you have found?

What's the level of stability in terms of number of calls, dropped calls in
conversation, echo cancellation, poor voice quality, etc?

We're faced with a major project to use Asterisk and we'd like to find out
more information & statistics in real-life before we decide which version to
use. Anyone can help us would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Lilantha