[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: How to reset "in-use" flag automatically ?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 2 22:31:01 MST 2006

I have some troubles with ASTCC. TOOOOO often the "in-use" flag remains set.

I would like to find a solution, where astcc.agi checks automatically if
THIS user is in a call rather than to check the flag.

If that is not possible, I would like to have an extension to dial to,
and it will after hang up, reset the flag!

The in-use flag remains set, if the caller hang up before the gateway
gets the call.

bye

Ronald Wiplinger