[Asterisk-Users] Blacklist out bound numbers from file

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 11:36:19 MST 2006

You can do the following.
Create a file called blacklist.conf . In it create the
following.

[BlackList]
Exten => 5551212,1,Playback(num-blacklist)
Exten => 5551212,2,Hangup
Exten => 1900.,1,Playback(num-blacklist)
Exten => 1900.,2,Hnagup
You get the idea.

In your extensions.conf put in the top
#include /directory/of/file/blacklist.conf
and then in the context place include => BlackList

It should work.

Dovid

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+LookupBlacklist

> []'s
> MM

http://mail.terra.com.br/protected_email/imail/imail.cgi?+_u=levelz&_l=1,114

3681226.265135.4834.arrino.terra.com.br,3927,Des15,Des15