[Asterisk-Users] G729 codec problems

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Apr 1 21:49:55 MST 2006

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii wrote:
> I am not. I have one license and use i channel.
> It seems to detect the fact there are no more channels left and keeps
> warning me about it in case I want to use more.

I reviewed the code for that module after reading your original message,
and confirmed that it will only generate that message if you try to
create and use more g729 transcoder channels than you have licenses for.

Do you have monitoring or anything else running on the channel that
might cause another transcoder path to be needed?